I love all things “tech” and I love to buy tech products! Since I have an “obsessive-compulsive” personality, I thoroughly investigate every product that I am considering, always looking for the best combination of quality and price. Sometimes weeks will go by before I make my final buying decision because I cannot “pull the trigger” until I have left “no stone un-turned.”
We all need to buy tech products but not everybody has the time to do the proper research. Today I would like to give you ten great products that I recommend (these products are aimed much more towards computer technicians). I don’t expect everyone to agree, but I can assure you that I have definitely “done my homework” on these products and you can buy them with total confidence. I hope this helps someone!
1) Canned Air: Belkin Blaster Canned Air 12 oz. (http://tinyurl.com/yclraot).When you need to use canned air. Highly pressurized with a variable pressure control. Blow out all the junk from your computer and CPU fan.
2) Electric Duster: Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac 500-Watt, 0.75-HP (http://tinyurl.com/yzuqost). I like this much more than canned air (safer, more effective & economical)! Incredibly powerful 500-Watt motor that gets rid of all dust and debris! Light, many different nozzles, runs on AC only (12′ power cord).
3) Pocket Tool Kit: Victorinox CyberTool 34 (http://tinyurl.com/j3abs). 34 useful tools in your pocket! There are four different models but I like the 34 tool model. Unbeatable!!
4) Secure USB Flash Drive: Ridata 4GB EZ Twister USB 2.0 Thumb Drive (http://tinyurl.com/ygshy9k). Protect against a virus transfer with the data lock switch. Partition and password security functions. The write protect capability makes this very valuable!
5) Backlit Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard PK02AU (http://tinyurl.com/yhs5qlq). You have to see it to believe it! Great keys, backlighting in three colors, well made. So cool!!!
6) Screwdriver/Drill Kit: Eazypower 81964 12-Inch to 17-Inch Push Pull Click Click Screwdriver/Drill Kit with 1/4-Inch Hex, Power Bits and Hexbit Drill Bit (http://tinyurl.com/yh7ygb7). Great manual screwdriver. Great for narrow spaces, no battery, can drill through thin metal. Comes in various sizes/models.
7) Portable Network Switch: TRENDnet 5-Port 10/100Mbps Switch (Plastic) (http://tinyurl.com/ygz3s5l). Man this thing is great! Less than $12! Spread out your internet connection!!
8) Clamp Flashlight: Blackfire BBM888 65-Lumens LED Clamplight (http://tinyurl.com/yk8zzvs). I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS PRODUCT YET but I will soon. It just looks so cool!!! If you try it let me know your thoughts.
9) HDD Docking Station: Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station (http://tinyurl.com/ykhe2p9). These “toasters” are the best! Supports USB and eSATA!! 2.5″ & 3.5″ drives. eSATA is so much faster than USB 2.0.
10)USB to PS2 Adapter: BYTECC BT-2000 USB to PS2 Adapter (http://tinyurl.com/32y9lg) When you have to connect a PS/2 mouse and/or keyboard to a USB port. Great and very cheap!
Professor Randy says: Quality computer repair is an art! Enjoy your craft and be more productive with these great tools!!